Profile | Website
Whether you choose the floating or stick-down option, WICANDERS floors are quicker and easier to install than ever before. With the improved CORKLOC-design and increased sizes of the stick-down range, a WICANDERS floor saves time and reduces installation expense.
Profile | Website | Design Tools | Warranty | Install | FAQs | Green
A trusted brand for over a century. Superior quality through exacting precision in the milling process and rigorous inspections featuring up to 75 quality checkpoints. A luxurious selection of design styles, colors, species, and specialty finishes.
Wood flooring is timeless. It enhances the warmth of any home and complements the decor of any room.
Like a fine piece of furniture, wood flooring increases in value and becomes more beautiful with time. In a national survey, 90 percent of real estate agents said that houses with wood flooring sell faster and for more money.
Wood is a natural resource, renewable and recyclable. Buildings, barns, ships and other structures made of wood often find a second life in wood flooring, cabinets, walls and ceilings. And leading allergists agree that wood floors are the perfect choice for a healthy home.
The state-of-the-art technology and almost limitless choices of today's stains, finishes, styles and designs make wood flooring one of the most practical, easy-care and versatile floor coverings today. Maintained properly, wood flooring should never have to be replaced.
At Western Carpet Center we believe an educated consumer is our best customer.
- Wood Floor Finishes
- Environmental Benefits of Wood Floors
- Mohawk's TecWood floors are the perfect combination of strength and style for all homes.
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring, About Hardwood Flooring | PERGO Flooring
- Mohawk's SolidWood in the home makes a rich visual statement but keeps cleanup a breeze.
- Installing RevWood flooring from Mohawk
- Mohawk's RevWood is a revolutionary wood flooring built to withstand real life.